Compare Bear Mattress & Bear Hybrid
The luxury hybrid offers best in class edge support combined with cooling foams and a hand-tufted, quilted cover to create a cloud-like sleep surface that provides comfort and support. Read more about hybrids?SHOP
Compare Mattress Features
Bear Hybrid Layers
14" - Luxury Comfort Foam with Coils
Celliant, Hand-Tufted Cover
Quilted Cooling-Gel Foam
Adaptive Performance Foam
Superior Edge Support with Quantum Coils
Supportive, Individually Encased Coils
Find Which Mattress is Right for You
- Side sleepers should look for a medium firm mattress (5.5–6.5 on the firmness scale), to relieve any pressure on the shoulders and hips while maintaining spinal alignment.
- The Hybrid’s Serene foam provides the right amount of cushion and support for side sleepers’ hips and shoulders.
- Back sleepers should look for a medium firm mattress (5.5–6.5 on the firmness scale), anything too soft or too firm can lead to back pain.
- The Bear’s multi layered memory foam structure is designed so the curves of your back will not ‘sink’ too far into the mattress, therefore your entire spine gets the best support possible.
- Side and back sleepers (combo sleepers) should look for a medium firm mattress (5.5-6.5 on the firmness scale) to maintain proper spinal-alignment and reduce hip and shoulder pressure.
- The Hybrid is great for couples because of its edge support. You and your partner will never feel like you’re falling off the edge.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress (6–7 on the firmness scale) to perfectly align their body while they rest on their stomach.
- The Bear is firm enough to keep your belly sinking, keeping your spine aligned against its natural curve.
What Can I Rest My Mattress On?
Adjustable base or platform
A flat platfom or adjustable base will provide solid, even support under any of our Bear mattresses.
Slatted bed frame
Another supportive option is a slatted bed frame. Be sure the gap between each slat is no more than 4" apart.
Superior Sleep, Guaranteed
Our mattresses are built with premium materials, offer great peace of mind and are a fraction of the cost of comparable brands.
Celliant Responsive Fibers
Cooling, High-Airflow Foams
CertiPUR-US Certified Foams
100 Night Risk-Free Trial
Sleep Better & Recharge with Bear
Promotes Restful Sleep
Celliant has been clinically proven to enhance a more restful sleep, with subjects reducing time spent awake at night (after falling asleep) by 18.3 minutes, based on a study conducted at UC Irvine.
Celliant helps regulate body temperature and create a thermoregulating sleep environment.
Celliant harnesses your body's natural energy to expedite recovery times and overall well being.
Celliant is clinically proven to enhance tissue oxygen levels and improve athletic performance to heighten your physical well-being when it counts the most.
Love it or Your Money Back
Try it for 100 nights in your own home. Not a good fit? We’ll have it picked-up for a full refund.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are always free. We always try to donate returned mattresses to charity.
Friendly Support Team
Need help or have any questions? Our support team is available seven days a week for you.