Bear Hybrid Warranty (prior to Jan. 1, 2022)
BEAR HYBRID MATTRESS 20 YEAR WARRANTY
This warranty is for mattresses purchased BEFORE 1/1/22
This Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one and half inches not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, Bear Mattress LLC shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- During years 11 through 20 we will, at our option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the original owner will pay the prorated replacement charge of fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge to the original owner will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
- Bear mattresses are designed for use on a firm, solid-surface, or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress support.
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Bear Hybrid mattress springs or foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Bear Mattress LLC or an authorized dealer. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact Bear's Customer Service Team by calling 1-844-311-0035 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.